here’s a quick tutorial for the Dreamy Beige Vintage Tag Kit that is now available on our webshop!
These really are very easy and quick tags to make, and of course you can use yor own materials and get inspired by these tutorial photos!
If you haven’t got the kit, you’ll need:
– card stock paper for the tag
– vintage paper
– lady print
– tea dyed lace
– paper flowers
– tea dyed doily
– hole circle
The tag sixe is optional, the size of the kit tags is 7,5 x 15cm which is basically a 6″ x 6″ paper in half.
1. Cut the upper corners, cut a hole, glue a hole circle in place.
2. Distress all the edges with ink (Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain is always my number one choice). Rip a suitable piece of vintage book sheet and distress the edges. Distress also the edges of the lady print.
3. Glue the vintage paper piece and the lady print to the tag. Add a 1/8 of a doily (or any sixe you like) to the lower corner of the lady print where you want your flower decorations to go. Add a lace circle and the paper leaf.
4. Rip the largeish paper flower in two and add them on top of the leaf, next the stamens, and press the rose on top.
5. Cut a suitable piece of the thin cotton lace and glue it on the side of the lady photo.
6. Add lace ribbon to the tag hole.
7. Optional: add Tim Holtz or other word/quote sticker.
A quick tutorial video on Varalusikka Instagram