Now it’s here, after incredible demand and endless inquiries: Forever After Lace Journal online class! This is the journal concept we have been often asked for to make as online class; a vintage style lace journal.
Forever After is a vintage lace journal full of luscious and overwhelming beauty with eloquent soft, faded vintage colours. This is a perfect journal for wedding album or an heirloom piece of art, to be created stitch by stitch, with love and soul filled with content sunshine.
To see the Forever After journal idea, here’s the original one:
During this online class you will be guided through the whole process of creating a vintage lace journal, from cover to cover, when the example journal is created bit by bit during the approx. 7 hours of video recording.
- to use lace, fabric, and silk for creating lusciously elegant dimension for your journal.
- to create different kinds of layering techniques using lace, fabric, and silk.
- to create pockets, folders, and nooks for your lace journal, using fabrics and lace.
- to add tiny details to create overflowing effect of beauty.
- to use simple, yet stunningly effective embellishments as eyecatchers for your pages.
- to make lace, silk, and fabric pages for your journal.
- to use recycled materials and see the potential in them.
- to bind the pages into a journal.
- to create incredibly beautiful lace or fabric covers with all the toppings.
- Please note: this online class does not include instructions how to make the eco printed pages used in the example journal. If you are interested in this technique, here’s a superb online class for it:
MORE ABOUT THE ONLINE CLASS
The class page includes a pdf list of materials needed for the journal, 8 videos covering the entire process of making the journal from cover to cover, and over 30 photos of all the pages, covers, and details. There will be no written how-to version; the 8 videos that include approx. 7 hours of step-by-step tutorials guides you through the process literally stitch by stitch, explaining everything while the journal is given birth to.
The class page remains open to you, so you’ll have access to the page, files, and videos whenever you want or need to.
PLEASE NOTE department:
- When you place your order, you’ll automatically get an order confirmation email containing the link to the class page. So, please kindly check your email address is a valid, correct one (please double check for any typos). Also, if you don’t receive the order confirmation email, please check your trash/junk mail file.
- Please note, the sign up for this online class is personal and for one person only, so please do the sign up with the name and email address of the person attending to the class.
- As the online class includes digital material immediately accessible to you, the online classes have no cancellation, exchange, or return rights.
- Please note: the finished journal seen in the photos isn’t included in class price.